Latest News And Updates
- 03-10-2022: Due to the current situation, it is essential that you would need to confirm your showflat appointment. Book an Appointment to get view The Flow Mall and book your appointment time slot to enjoy the Best Discounts.
- 15-11-2021: If you have any questions? Contact Our The Flow Mall Developer Appointed Marketing Team at +65 6100 8123 for further assistance
- 13-11-2021: Floor Plans For Foodfab@Mandai are now available
- 12-11-2021: The Flow Mall Location Map has been updated
- 12-11-2021: Welcome to The Flow Mall Singapore Official Site
About The Flow Mall
Your RARE opportunity to own a unit at a wholesome and FREEHOLD Shopping Centre at East Coast. Located in between Roxy Square and East Coast Village, this highly demand location would be a latest delight at East Coast.
At the top floor, you have the Medical Suites. At the basement, you have the food court and restaurant. At every floor, there will be restaurant. Retail outlets at this development will be extra special because they would be duplex outlets.
You will join the ranks of Parkway Parade, I12 Katong, East Coast Park, Roxy Square and Katong Shopping Centre.
The Flow Mall will be a new iconic building in the vicinity with a very modern and colourful facade.
In case you are not sure of the usage of retail shops, URA has a guide on the usage of such property. More info at:
Please note that Medical Suites on level 7 are FULLY SOLD.
IN A NUTSHELL, THE FLOW MALL IS:
- With Freehold tenure, your investments can be passed on for generations to come
- Designed with unique distinctive and iconic facade
- In District 15, Prime Katong Area
- Near to future Marine Parade MRT Station
- With 56 Units within 5 levels (including basement)
- With Available Unit Sizes ranging from 775 sqft to 904 sqft
- With each unit in two levels
- Great frontage for each unit and each unit comes with a private restroom
- Surrounded by several residential estates and landed estates
- Enable with high traffic with patrons from Food Court and Medical Suites, Marine Parade MRT Station and nearby shopping malls
- With No Additional Buyer Stamp Duty (ABSD)
- Available for Foreign Purchase
- Is completed and actual units are available for viewing
Singapore Retail Industry
The figures speak for themselves, retail sales increased positively on year-on-year basis in September 2021. Do note that the value remained below pre-Covid levels.
News Article - November 2021
The news on retail shopping is pointing positively to the retail shops:
Extractions from Straits Times, 15 November 2021, article: ‘Malls of the Future’:
‘Even while Covid-19 has sparked a boom in e-commerce, it has also shown that physically shopping remains relevant.’
‘After staying home for a while, you want to get out, and that experience cannot be replaced by online shopping’
Retail shopping, while not as healthy as before, is transforming to the new needs of patrons. Moreover, with the government implementing more Vaccinated Travel Lane (VTL), more tourists are expected and they certainly want good retail shopping experience.
In addition to a unique and attractive facade, the concept of The Flow Mall is in creating seamless and enjoyable shopping experience. In addition, some of the restaurants and retail shops are unique in that they are duplex unit.
Developer - Oxley Holdings
The developer of The Flow Mall is a renowned Singapore based developer, listed in Singapore - Oxley Holdings. They are considered a lifestyle developer with most projects incorporating retail elements and lifestyle features and facilities.
They won the award of one of the Top Ten Developers by BCI Asia Awards, Singapore and the Winner for Industrial Category from FIABCI Singapore in 2015.
Some of their track records include 1953, Oxley Tower, The Midtown, Flora Vista, The Commerze@Irving, T-Space, Newest, Oxley Bizhub, Robinson Square.
Strategic Location at East Coast
Located at East Coast Road in District 15, The Flow Mall is around 200 m away from Parkway Parade and 84 m from 112 Katong. It is currently easily accessible via ECP, PIE and KPE and in the future, via MCE.
It is about 15 minute drive to Central Business District and Changi International Airport. The mall is next to Marine Parade MRT station which is linked to the Thomson East Cost Line which is due to be opened in 2023.
The Flow Mall is strategically located in that it is located next to the former Joo Chiat Police which will be transformed to Katong Square where there is going to be a 600 room hotel and a food paradise with more than 20 exciting new food and beverage concepts. It is created to be the dining destination of choice for food lovers and is expected to attract crowds both from the East and beyond.
The Flow Mall will be able to attract patrons from this Katong Square, 121 Katong and eateries around the area. Do note that the F&B outlets and the Food Court have been sold out at The Flow.
Freehold Retail Shop
An investment that can be passed down for generation to come. At this part of East Coast, after Covid restrictions, it will soon bustling with life.
Currently, there are some contructions and once completed, it will be an attractive shopping, entertainment and food hub which can draw people, not just from the east.
With land scared Singapore, freehold properties are not common and today, this opportuntiy is presented to you, do consider this.
Please note that for Retail Shops, there will be no Additional Buyer Stamp Duty (ABSD) and no Seller Stamp Duty (SSD).
Book An Appointment and Viewing
Book an appointment here or call us at +65 6100-8123 for a thorough presentation of The Flow Mall and the retail shop market of Singapore. In addition, we will also provide you with commercial property financial consultation.
Please take note that the units for sale at The Flow Mall are on a first-come-first-served basis.
Scan this code for Whatsapp
Have a Chat With Us
Commercial Properties Singapore
8.00 am to 10.00 pm
Hotline: +65 6100 8123