Singapore Office Units for Sale
Office Space Singapore Looking Encouraging in 2018
In 2nd Quarter 2018, the prices of office space in the central region went up 1.9% vs 1.3% in the previous quarter. Rentals of office space increased by 1.6% according to Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) release of 2nd Quarter 2018 real estate statistics. While this is smaller than previous quarter of 2.6%, it is an encouraging rise of quarter-to-quarter for the 4th time, since bottoming 2nd Quarter of 2017.
Continued growth in office rents steam from the strong fundamental of demand and limited new supply. Many companies are seeking for space for their expansion with the potential of robust economic growth.
In comparison to Hong Kong, there seems to be an enlarging rental gap. This makes Singapore to be more appealing for establishments to set up their regional offices.
Tong Eng Group
- Rare Freehold at City Fringe
- Mix of Offices, Shops, Restaurants, Medical Suites
- 2 minute walk to Farrer Road MRT Station
Somerset Road (Orchard)
Group 2 Architect using Brutalism Architecture
- Located at Prime location of Orchard
- Integrated Development with retail and medical suites
- Somerset MRT Station is just across the road
- Flexible layout choices
- Excellent parking facilities
- No ABSD, No SSD, Foreigners eligible
Chinatown Point (Resale)
New Bridge Road
- Penthouse Whole Floor for Sale and for Lease
- Many amenities for food, shopping and transport
- Around 117m to Chinatown MRT Station
More Office Spaces for Sale But Cannot List Momentarily
We also have potential office spaces that are due to be confirmed and thus not able to reflect them here.
Do let us know your requirements and let us source for you. Just let us have:
- Size Range
- Preferred Locations
- Price Range
- Date Required (if any)
- Any Special Requirements
Seeking Owners Who Are Seeking Buyers
Leverage on Buyers Seeking Office for Sale in Singapore via this page appearing on Goggle Search Top Pages.
Have a chat with us, if you are keen to list. We look forward to be of service to you.
For Potential Buyers To Take Note
For those who are considering investing in office spaces, the following should be noted:
- While the cooling measures implemented in 5 July 2018 does not affect the commercial properties, the total debt servicing ration (TDSR) rules would have to be considered. This will have an impact on the level of financing that could be obtained from the financial institutions.
- Prices of office space have been rising since last year (2017) but net yields went down.
- The volume of strata office is not high currently. There were a total of 326 units sold from July 2017 to July 2018 in the Central Region Singapore. However, the growth rate was 90% in terms of psf.
Attracting Potential Tenants
For investors of office spaces, your potential tenants would want to get more details on:
- Attraction of Location (Neighborhood? Convenient? Amenities?)
- Accessibility (For Bus, MRT, Vehicle)
- Type of Unit (Bare or Fitted)
- Building Specifications (Floor Loading, Electrical Power, Car Parks, Air Con, Facilities, etc)
- Rental and Service Charge (For Air-Con, Facilities)
- Fitting Out, Rent Free Period (Typically 14 to 28 days)
- Initial Deposit (Typically 1 month from tenant with specific requirements)
- Security Deposit (Typically 1 month for every year)
- Renovation (Typically, less than 28 days)
- Reinstatement Requirements
- GST Registration
We are always Happy to hear from you
Please do not hesitate to contact us for a discussion, more information or an exclusive presentation or let us know we could be of further service to you.
We always look forward to be of great service to you.
+65 6100 8123
Scan this code for Whatsapp
Commercial Properties Singapore
8.30 am to 8.00 pm
+65 6100 8123