FREEHOLD Restaurant and Retail Units
at Upper Thomson Road for Sale
183 Longhaus Singapore
History of 183 Longhaus
183 Longhaus has a unique heritage. In the 1980s, it was A & W. In the late 80s, Kopitiam Group took over, and after 2000, it was named as Long House Food Court, a ‘must go’ food place at Thomson. It was next to Lakeview Estate Shopping Centre in its history.
Introduction of 183 Longhaus
This freehold 4-storey mixed development, comprising ten commercial units and forty residential apartments, will be outstanding and unmistakable property at Thomson. Centrally located, 183 Longhaus will be a property where one can indulge, feast and chill all in one place.
With two levels of retail shop space, it is designed to provide a pleasant shopping and dining experience for all visitors and residents. The local developer - Feature Development which is part of the renowned Tong Eng Group, will bring its vast expertise and creative juices aptly apply to this mixed development. Moreover, this new property is located within the precinct of medical hubs and residential apartments creating a promotive backdrop to live, work and play.
More Interestingly, URA identified Upper Thomson as one of the few areas where Additional Eating Houses in Shophouses will not be allowed. Therefore, this is indeed a very RARE Opportunity.
- It is a rare freehold mixed development in Thomson
- This location at Thomson area is Distinctive and Unmistakable
- It is proximity to Marymount and future Upper Thomson MRT Stations
- Connectivity will further improve with North-South Expressway linking to significant expressways
- There are a potential rental and capital appreciation with the completion of Thomson East Coast Line
- With its proximity to many highly sought after good schools, this new development can attract students to the outlets
- Restaurant Units are at Street Level, with much exposure for advertisements
183 Longhaus Details
|New Property Name||183 Longhaus|
|Developer||TEE Ventures Pte Ltd|
|Architect||Metaphor Design + Architecture Pte Ltd|
|Developer Type||Commercial and Residential|
|Location||183 Upper Thomson Road, Singapore 574332|
|Site Area||16,960 sqft (1,576 sqm) estimated|
|Expected Completion||Estimated end 2020|
|No. of Storey||4 Storey and Basement|
|No. of Block||1 Block|
|Unit Mix||40 Residential Units (Fully Sold) and 10 Commercial Units|
183 Longhaus Sizes, Prices for Sale and for Rent
|Type||Size (sqft)||Size (sqm)||Guide Price for Sales||Guide Price for Rental|
|Food & Beverage Component 1 (At Ground Level)||1,142||106||S$4,37x,xxx||S$11,410|
|Food & Beverage Component 2 (At Ground Level)||1,119||104||S$4,30x,xxx||S$11,190|
|Food & Beverage Component 3 (At Ground Level)||441||41||S$2,12x,xxx||S$4,410|
|Food & Beverage Component 4 (At Ground Level)||1,678||156||S$5,89x,xxx||S$16,790|
|Food & Beverage Component 5 (At Ground Level)||1,808||168||S$6,38x,xxx||S$18,080|
|Retail Shop Component 1||732||68||S$2,97x,xxx||S$5,784|
|Retail Shop Component 2||1,087||101||S$3,95x,xxx||S$ 8,696|
|Retail Shop Component 3||710||66||S$2,83x,xxx||S$5,680|
|Retail Shop Component 4||1,119||104||S$4,06x,xxx||S$8,952|
|Retail Shop Component 5||1,142||54||S$5,16x,xxx||S$11,536|
183 Longhaus Floor Plans
URA Announcement: Identified Thomson Village Where Additional Eating Houses in Shophouses will not be allowed (Circular No : URA/PB/2016/10-DCG)
Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) announced on 30 May 2016, new locations where additional eating houses in shophouses will not be allowed. Together with Land Transport Authority (LTA), they have assessed the traffic and parking situations and to prevent problems from getting worse, they have announced that they will not approve any more eating houses in:
a. Thomson Village – Upper Thomson, Soo Chow Walk, Jalan Todak, Sin Ming Road and Shufu Road
b. Bedok Area
c. Little India Historical District
For existing locations, URA will renew Temporary Permission in the condition that there are no significant complaints and no breach of URA planning guidelines and terms. While they indicate that they will evaluate contextually with Land Transport Authority (LTA), they will unlikely approve such locations.
Therefore, getting Food and Beverages (F&B) Units at Upper Thomson Road will be challenging. Today, there are still some F&B Units available for sale at 183 Longhaus, which is part of the Thomson Village (as indicated in the map above). In the near future, these will be RARE. Also, these are FREEHOLD units.
Reference; URA Press Circular
Location of 183 Longhaus
183 Longhaus is located in North East and Central North of Singapore in District 20, at Upper Thomson where there are many landed properties, nestled in nature catchment (MacRitchie Reservoir) and a stone’s throw away from City Centre. Reputed for vibrant living, favoured by many.
MRT travel would be rather convenient as the time for travel to and from various destinations is:
- 9 Mins from Serangoon Nex
- 14 Mins from Orchard Road
- 14 Mins to Holland village
- 15 Mins from Tanjong Pagar
- 19 Mins from Pasir Panjang
- 20 Mins from Choa Chu Kang
- 24 Mins to Jurong Gateway
- 27 Mins from Woodland Causeway
- 32 Mins from Marina Bay Sands
- 33 mins from Tampines
- 36 Mins to Changi Airport
Driving is more convenient and the time estimate to and from various destinations is
- 7 Mins from Orchard Road
- 8 Mins from Serangoon Nex
- 8 Mins to Holland village
- 12 Mins from Tanjong Pagar
- 12 Mins from Seletar Aerospace
- 14 Mins from Marina Bay Sands
- 14 Mins from Woodland Causeway
- 14 Mins to Jurong Gateway
- 15 Mins to Tampines
- 20 Mins from Choa Chu Kang
- 20 Mins to Changi Airport
- 19 Mins from Pasir Panjang
The time to walk to various destinations is:
- 1 Minute to many eateries
- 1 Minute walk to OCBC Bank
- 2 Minutes to Sheng Shiong Supermarket
- 2 Minutes to Community Center
- 3 Minutes to Upcoming Upper Thomson MRT Station
- 5 Minutes walk to Marymount MRT station
- 5 Minutes walk to Shunfu Market
- 6 Minutes walk to Thomson Plaza
- 10 Minutes walk to MacRitchie Reservoir
The connectivity of this new launch is also an exception. The Thomson New Line (TEL) could bring in customers with 6 MRT interchanges (Woodlands, Caldecott, Stevens, Orchard, Outram Park and Marina Bay). The North-South Expressway would provide faster transit times from various expressways.
Potential Source of Patrons:
• Residents of Longhaus, noting that there are 40 residential units above the shops and restaurant
• Traffic passing by along the start of Upper Thomson
• Clients who have fond memories of the former Longhouse and Lake View Shopping Centre
• Neighbourhood areas of Yew Lian Park, Lakeview Estate, Upper Thomson diners/shoppers
• Traffic from Upper Thomson and Marymount MRT Stations
• Nature lovers visiting Central Water Catchment; MacRitchie Reservoir, Tree Top Walk @ Thomson, Bishan – Ang Mo Kio Park, New Windsor Nature Park (opening at Upper Thomson in 2016, a 75-hectare nature area located off Venus Drive)
183 Longhaus Developer
The developer for Longhaus is TEE Land Limited that is listed on Singapore Exchange. Pre-dominantly, developments from TEE Land are freehold and targeted at middle to high-income consumers.
With their vision to create living and working spaces that harmonise societies, businesses and people. You can expect excellent quality from this developer. Some of the projects done are Sky Green, Aura 83, Trio, Hilbre 28 and Third Avenue Cyberjaya.
We are always Happy to hear from you
Please do not hesitate to contact us for a discussion, more information or an exclusive presentation or let us know we could be of further service to you.
We always look forward to be of great service to you.
+65 6100 8123
© Copyright 2018. Every care has been taken to prepare in the content of and material attached, in www.CosySingapore.com website. Responsibility cannot be held for inaccuracy and omission by the developers or the marketing agents. All graphic representations including artists’ impressions, architectural models, photographs, illustrations, drawings are not to be relied as statements or representation of facts. Floor plans have to be subjected to final survey and illustrations are approximate measurements. Subject to changes and availability apply to materials and finishes. Information is subjected to change and do not form part of an offer or contract (including Prices Quoted and Availability of Units). The entire agreement between the developer and purchaser as in the Sales and Purchase Agreement, shall in no way be modified by any representations or statements from this website.
Commercial Properties Singapore
10.00 am to 7.00 pm
+65 6100 8123