183 Longhaus Singapore
FREEHOLD Retail and Food & Beverage (F&B) Spaces
at Upper Thomson Road for Sale
About 183 Longhaus And Its History
183 Longhaus has a unique heritage. In 1980s, it was A & W. In the late 80s, Kopitiam Group took over and after 2000, it was named as Long House Food Court, a ‘must go’ food place at Thomson. It was next to Lakeview Estate Shopping Centre in its history.
This freehold 4-storey mixed development, comprising 10 commercial units and 40 residential apartments, will be outstanding and unmistakable property at Thomson. Centrally located, 183 Longhaus will be a property where one can indulge, feast and chill all in one place.
With two levels of retail shop space, it is designed to provide a pleasant shopping and dinning experience for all visitors and residents.
The developer from Singapore - Feature Development is part of the renowned Tong Eng Group. This dev will bring its great experience and creative juices aptly apply to this mixed development. This location within in the precint of medical hubs and residential apartments creating a promotive backdrop to really live, work and play.
URA identified Upper Thomson as one of the few areas where Additional Eating Houses in Shophouses will not be allowed. Therefore, this is indeed a very RARE Opportunity.
- Rare freehold mixed development in Thomson
- Distinctive and Unmistakable location at Thomson area
- Close proximity to Marymount and future Upper Thomson MRT Stations
- Improving connectivity with North South Expressway linking to major expressways
- Potential rental and capital appreciation with completion of future Thomson East Coast Line
- Enjoying the best of lifestyle world and greenery – comprehensive lifestyle amenities and lush nature, such as Thomson Plaza, MacRitchie Reservoir
- Within close proximity to many highly sought after good schools
183 Longhaus Details
|New Property Name||183 Longhaus|
|Developer||TEE Ventures Pte Ltd|
|Architect||Metaphor Design + Architecture Pte Ltd|
|Developer Type||Commercial and Residential|
|Location||183 Upper Thomson Road, Singapore 574332|
|Site Area||16,960 sqft (1,576 sqm) estimated|
|Expected Completion||Estimated end 2020|
|No. of Storey||4 Storey and Basement|
|No. of Block||1 Block|
|Unit Mix||40 Residential Units (Fully Sold) and 10 Commercial Units|
183 Longhaus Commercial Units Sizes and Prices
|Type||Size (Square Feet)||Size (Square Feet)||Price Guide|
|Food & Beverage Component 1 (At Ground Level)||1,142||106||S$4,3xx,xxx|
|Food & Beverage Component 2 (At Ground Level)||1,119||104||S$4,3xx,xxx|
|Food & Beverage Component 3 (At Ground Level)||441||41||S$2,1xx,xxx|
|Food & Beverage Component 4 (At Ground Level)||1,678||156||S$5,8xx,xxx|
|Food & Beverage Component 5 (At Ground Level)||1,808||168||S$6,3xx,xxx|
|Retail Shop Component 1||732||68||S$3,0xx,xxx|
|Retail Shop Component 2||1,087||101||S$4,1xx,xxx|
|Retail Shop Component 3||710||66||S$2,9xx,xxx|
|Retail Shop Component 4||1,119||104||S$4,2xx,xxx|
|Retail Shop Component 5||1,142||54||S$5,4xx,xxx|
183 Longhaus Floor Plans
URA Announcement: Identified Thomson Village Where Additional Eating Houses in Shophouses will not be allowed (Circular No : URA/PB/2016/10-DCG)
Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) announced on 30 May 2016, new locations where additional eating houses in shophouses will not be allowed. Together with Land Transport Authority (LTA), they have assessed the traffic and parking situations and to prevent problems from getting worse, they have announced that they will not approve any more eating houses in:
a. Thomson Village – Upper Thomson, Soo Chow Walk, Jalan Todak, Sin Ming Road and Shufu Road
b. Bedok Area
c. Little India Historic District
For existing locations, URA will renew Temporary Permission in the condition that there are no major complaints and no breach of URA planning guidelines and conditions. While they indicate that they will evaluate contextually with Land Transport Authority (LTA), they will unlikely approve such locations.
Therefore, getting Food and Beverages (F&B) Units at Upper Thomson Road will be challenging. Today, there are still some F&B Units available for sale at 183 Longhaus, which is part of the Thomson Village (as indicated in the map above). In near future, these will be RARE. In addition, these are FREEHOLD units.
Reference; URA Press Circular
Location of 183 Longhaus
183 Longhaus is located in North East and Central North of Singapore in District 20, at Upper Thomson where there are many landed properties, nestled in nature catchment (MacRitchie Reservoir) and a stone’s throw away from City Centre. Reputed for vibrant living, favored by many.
MRT travel would be rather convenient as the time for travel to and from various destinations is:
- 9 Mins from Serangoon Nex
- 14 Mins from Orchard Road
- 14 Mins to Holland village
- 15 Mins from TanjongPagar
- 19 Mins from Pasir Panjang
- 20 Mins from Choa Chu Kang
- 24 Mins to Jurong Gateway
- 27 Mins from Woodland Causeway
- 32 Mins from Marina Bay Sands
- 33 mins from Tampines
- 36 Mins to Changi Airport
Driving is more convenient and the time estimate to and from various destinations is
- 7 Mins from Orchard Road
- 8 Mins from Serangoon Nex
- 8 Mins to Holland village
- 12 Mins from Tanjong Pagar
- 12 Mins from Seletar Aerospace
- 14 Mins from Marina Bay Sands
- 14 Mins from Woodland Causeway
- 14 Mins to Jurong Gateway
- 15 Mins to Tampines
- 20 Mins from Choa Chu Kang
- 20 Mins to Changi Airport
- 19 Mins from Pasir Panjang
The time to walk to various destinations is:
- 1 Minute to many eateries
- 1 Minute walk to OCBC Bank
- 2 Minutes to Sheng Shiong Supermarket
- 2 Minutes to Community Center
- 3 Minutes to Upcoming Upper Thomson MRT Station
- 5 Minutes walk to Marymount MRTStation
- 5 Minutes walk to Shunfu Market
- 6 Minutes walk to Thomson Plaza
- 10 Minutes walk to MacRitchie Reservoir
The connectivity of this new launch is also an exception. The Thomson New Line (TEL) could bring in customers with 6 MRT interchanges (Woodlands, Caldecott, Stevens, Orchard, Outram Park and Marina Bay). The North South Expressway would provide faster transit times from various expressways.
Potential Source of Patrons:
• Residents of Longhaus, noting that there are 40 residential units above the shops and restaurant
• Traffic passing by along the start of Upper Thomson
• Clients who have fond memories of the former Longhouse and Lake View Shopping Centre
• Neighborhood areas of Yew Lian Park, Lakeview Estate, Upper Thomson diners/shoppers
• Traffic from Upper Thomson and Marymount MRT Stations
• Nature lovers visiting Central Water Catchment; MacRitchie Reservoir, Tree Top Walk @ Thomson, Bishan – Ang Mo Kio Park, New Windsor Nature Park (opening at Upper Thomson in 2016, a 75-hectare nature area located off Venus Drive)
183 Longhaus Developer
The developer for Longhaus is TEE Land Limited that is listed on SGX. Pre-dominantly, developments from TEE Land are freehold and targeted at middle to high income consumers. Some of the projects done are Sky Green, Aura 83 and Third Avenue Cyberjaya. Trio and Hilbre28 are some developments under construction.
We are always Happy to hear from you
Please do not hesitate to contact us for a discussion, more information or an exclusive presentation or let us know we could be of further service to you.
We always look forward to be of great service to you.
+65 6100 8123
© Copyright 2018. Every care has been taken to prepare in the content of and material attached, in www.CosySingapore.com website. Responsibility cannot be held for inaccuracy and omission by the developers or the marketing agents. All graphic representations including artists’ impressions, architectural models, photographs, illustrations, drawings are not to be relied as statements or representation of facts. Floor plans have to be subjected to final survey and illustrations are approximate measurements. Subject to changes and availability apply to materials and finishes. Information is subjected to change and do not form part of an offer or contract (including Prices Quoted and Availability of Units). The entire agreement between the developer and purchaser as in the Sales and Purchase Agreement, shall in no way be modified by any representations or statements from this website.
3 Bishan Place #05-01
CPF Bishan Building
Your Commercial Property Partner
SMS / Whatsapp / Call:
+65 9114 3737
Office Phone: +65 6100 8123
Rare Freehold Food or Restaurant Space at Thomson Singapore
- 183 Longhaus, Rare Food Units at Thomson Village
URA indicated that the area around 183 Longhaus will very unlikely have more food shop houses due to car park constraints, etc. This is a golden opportunity to get a restaurant or food space in the middle of Thomson Village. Certainly worth exploring.