Rare Opportunity To Be An Owner of Strata-titled Office Space In The Heart of Singapore Central Business District (CBD)
Prestigious Development at Raffles Place Circle
Next to Raffles Place MRT Station
OPPORTUNITY TO GET A GRADE A OFFICE UNIT AT THE CORE OF CBD SINGAPORE
This is a rare opportunity to be an owner of strata-titled of single as well as whole office floors in a prestigious development. Located in the heart of the Singapore Central Business District (CBD), it has next door access to the Raffles Place MRT. It is similar to an opportunity to get an office unit at the core of Central Hong Kong.
20 CECIL STREET (OR PLUS) OFFICE BUILDING
20 Cecil Street (also known as Plus Building) is
- The preeminent Grade A strata office in Singapore.
- 28-storey building is located in Raffles Place, which is the heart of the Financial District of the Singapore CBD
- With unrivalled access and connectivity.
- Uniquely positioned to have prominent dual frontages along Cecil Street and Church Street
- Seamless connectivity to public transportation
- Next to Raffles Place MRT Interchange Station (NS26/EW14) and sheltered access to the Telok Ayer MRT Station (DT18).
- Benefits from its close proximity to major expressways including the East Coast Parkway (ECP) and Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE).
LOCATION - RAFFLES PLACE, THE HEART OF SINGAPORE’S CBD
- Is the most sought-after location in the Singapore CBD by regional and multinational financial institutions and professional service firms
- Surrounded by F&B and retail amenities as well as cultural and entertainment hotspots
- The perfect place to mix business with pleasure.
- Marina Bay Sands, Gardens by the Bay, and the shopping precincts of Raffles City and Marina Square are close by,
- Offers a myriad of dining, entertainment, shopping and leisure options.
- Has been the central commercial district of Singapore for over two centuries
- Is highly valued for its central location and ease of access to the other surrounding CBD submarkets such as Tanjong Pagar, Marina Bay, Shenton Way, Beach Road/City Hall and Marina Centre.
- Dominated by the tallest skyscrapers in Singapore and surrounded by various amenities, including five-star hotels such as The Fullerton Bay Hotel, One Fullerton, and the Westin Singapore, and food and beverage
- Entertainment locations, including Telok Ayer, China Square, Boat Quay, and Marina Bay Sands, all within walking distance.
|Property Name||20 Cecil Street (aka Plus)|
|Grade A Specifications||Grand lobby, Large office floor plates, Car-park, Concierge with 24/7 access security|
|Seller||Capitaland Fund Management|
|Site Use||Commercial Office and Retail|
|Coveted Address||20 Cecil Street|
|Tenure||99 year leasehold from 1989|
|No. of Storey||28 storeys|
|No. of Block||1 block|
|No. of Units||259 Strata Office Units, 21 Retail Shops|
|Air-conditioning System||Independent Aircon System Provided|
|Electrical Installation||415V three phase isolator|
|Ceiling Height||General 2.9 m except 4th Level is 4 m|
Single Unit For Sale
Whole Floor Unit For Sale
KEY INVESTMENT HIGHLIGHTS
- Prestigious Location - Coveted address in the heart of Raffles place, with prominent dual frontages along two major roads
- Seamless Connectivity - About 3 minute walk to Raffles Place MRT Interchange Station, easy connections to other parts of Singapore
- Grade A Specifications - Grand marble-clad lobby entrance and lift lobby with spacious drop-off point and 24/7 concierge
- Flexible Layout - Efficient use of space with option to subdivide
- Low Transaction Cost - No Additional Buyer’s Stamp Duty and no Seller’s Stamp Duty
- Ideal for investors and owner-occupiers - Attractive opportunity for both investors and owner-occupiers to invest in a strong and stable office market in Asia with positive growth prospects.
WHAT IS GRADE A OFFICE? AND WHY GET GRADE A OFFICE?
In Singapore, a Grade A office space would enable companies to enjoy the tip top status, image and positioning on global basis, maintaining the morale of staff, attract the best staff and impress clients immensely.
By the way, do you know that you are not able to get a Strata titled Grade A office space in Singapore, because around 96% of Grade A office units are not available for sale?
Singapore is widely regarded as one of the safest countries in the world, with consistently low crime rates, a transparent legal system, and a reliable police force supported by proactive citizens.
Singapore is business-friendly and one of the best choices for entrepreneurs.
Singapore is reputed for its strong track record as a financial wealth management hub.
Factors giving Singapore the edge are:
- Stable political
- Stable regulatory environment
- A developed financial services sector
- Trained workforce
- Good living standards
- Established healthcare
- Established education infrastructure
- Seen as a gateway to Asia
FAMILY OFFICES IN SINGAPORE
With its tax-friendly regime and seen as politically stable, Singapore has long been a haven for ultra-rich foreigners. It became one of the first Asian cities to significantly ease pandemic restrictions.
By default Singapore has become a preferred destination for Family Offices, considering their business-friendly reputation and low tax rates for individuals, as well as both global and local businesses, private and public companies.
The number of family offices stands at around 700 as in 2021, a jump of sevenfold from 2017.
Singapore has a competitive tax regime, with a corporate tax rate of 17 per cent, no capital gains tax, generally no dividends tax and comprehensive double tax agreements. Singapore offers various tax incentive schemes for family offices, funds and new businesses and its strategic geographical location make it a preferred destination for families and businesses seeking to expand in the Asia-Pacific region.
These families comes not only from Asia, but also from Europe and America. Demand from Asia is more prominent as private wealth in the region grown faster than anywhere else in the world.
The Launch of the Global-Asia Family Office Circle network, allowing industry players to be in a trusted ecosystem to collaborate and share best practices.
More and more family offices are leveraging Singapore’s family office friendly jurisdiction, to establish a legacy that extends beyond financial evolution and wealth accretion.
- Rare Offering - Opportunity to acquire full Grade A office units or floors at Raffles Place
- Premier Location - at 20 Cecil Street, with dual frontage on Church Street and Cecil Street
- Grade A Specifications - Grand Lobby with 2-storey ceiling, impressive foyer, car park, large office floor plates
- Flexible Layout Choices for full floor - Option to subdivide (10 strata titles per floor)
- Independent air-conditioning system facilitates flexible operating hours
- 2 minute walk from Raffles Place MRT Station
- Easy access to major transport networks and expressways
- Few minute drive to Orchard
- Advanced security system
- 24-hour CCTV surveillance system
- Highly desirable location for MNCs, Financial Institutions and Regional Offices
- Foreigners Are Eligible
- Low transaction costs - No Additional Buyer's Stamp Duty and no Seller's Stamp Duty
- Ideal for Investors and owner-occupiers - Invest in strong and stable office market in Singapore with positive growth prospects
From 786 sqft (73 sqm) to 3,617 sqft (336 sqm)
Whole Floor Units
From 11,216 sqft (1,042 sqm)
20 Cecil Street
Completion (or TOP)
Prices (In Singapore Dollars)
Per Square Foot (PSF) from S$2,9XX
Full Floor at High Floor:
Per Square Foot (PSF) from S$3,1XX
Prices (In Hong Kong Dollars)
Per Square Metre (PSM) from HK$18X,XXX
Full Floor at High Floor:
Per Square Metre (PSM) from HK$20X,XXX
RARE OPPORTUNITY TO BUY A GRADE A OFFICE UNIT IN SINGAPORE CBD
Please contact us if you are keen on this opportunity. We are appointed by the sellers (which is one of the top Fund Management) to sell the units.
Let's start exploring with a zoom session with us.
If or when you are in Singapore, we will be able to conduct viewings of the actual units available for sale.
Scan this code for Whatsapp
Have a Chat With Us
Commercial Properties Singapore
8.00 am to 10.00 pm
Hotline: +65 6100 8123