Royal Square Singapore Novena ThomsonTOP OBTAINED
About Singapore’s biggest health care complex will be in Novena by 2030 when all public and private health-care facilities are linked up to form Health City Novena. It aims to shape the future health care of Singapore and is believed to be one of the largest public sector health care projects. By 2030, traffic is expected to hit 30,000 pedestrians per day.
Medical Suites, Retail Shop and Restaurant for Sale at Novena
Now, you have this opportunity to get medical suites, regardless whether you are in the medical line or not. There may be some incentives for doctors to purchase.
Royal Square is a mixed commercial tower of mall, healthcare and hotel under one roof. It has 171 units of medical suites over 15 levels and is supported by a 4 star hotel of 250 rooms. It has a total of 33 storeys, standing tall like an iconic tower. Retail shops and Restaurant (51 units) are at level 1 and 2 and 2 restaurants at level 6. These are specially planned with most shops facing either the main pedestrian corridor or public walkways. Shops are versatile and spacious and cater to most trades and merchandises.
Royal Square Location
Royal Square is strategically located conveniently for walk-in and drive-in patrons and connects people from all around the world. It is adjacent to Novena MRT Station with sheltered link way and it is only 30 minute drive to Singapore Changi International Airport.
The lobby faces the junction of Thomson Road and Irrawaddy Road and the retail shops enjoy high visibility road frontage.
1 minute walk to Novena MRT Station/Velocity @ Novena Square
3-minute walk to the future Health City of Novena
3 minute walk to Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital
3 minute drive to Central Expressway (CTE) and Pan Island Expressway (PIE)
5-minute drive to Bugis
9 minute drive to Central Business District (CBD)
2 MRT stops to Orchard MRT Station
Facilities and Conveniences• Music Staircase at 1st storey; between the development and covered link way leading to Novena MRT / Velocity / Square 2 and underpass to IRAS Building
• Landscape Facilities at 1st Storey
o Stainless Steel Water Columns
o Entry Plaza with Glass Floor Panels
o Stainless Steel Trough with Water Jets
o Stone Seatings
o Manicured Planting with Development Signage
o Accent Paving
• Green corner for display of information on energy / water consumption / buildings’ green features
• Provision of bicycle parking lots and shower facilities
• Recycling bins at loading/unloading area
• Communal Landscape Deck at 6th Storey
o Multi-Purpose Pavilion and Look Out Point
o Reflective Pool (0.3m depth)
o Raised Open Lawn
o Feature Light Box
o Water Cascades
o Green Cage
o Fitness Corner
o Water wall
o Reflecting Pool with water Spigots
o Raised Seating
• Handicap Toilet and Shower Facilities at 6th Storey
Medical SuitesRoyal Square is the perfect choice for medical professionals. With 15 levels of medical suites and a hotel, shops and restaurants, it is maximum efficiency allowing medical tourists and guests to rest at the hotel and get their daily needs at the mall.
Being part of the future Health City Novena, healthcare professionals can seamlessly benefit from coordination with clinical expertise, technologies and facilities nearby. It will support it to be a regional renowned medical brand of Novena.
Royal Square will become an astute medical address and is set to draw visitors and medical tourists and business travellers from overseas.
A dedicated lift lobby with 6 specialised medical lifts will serve the 171 medical suites. The 15 medical floors are designed for healthcare professional convenience with wide corridors and outward facing unit with optimum ventilation and abundant natural daylight. It is purposely-oriented North-South directions to minimize heat gain and glare.
Royal Square Advantages
1. Royal Square is a prestigious development integrated with hotel, medical suites, retail and F&B podium, and restaurants.
2. It is located at a ‘Premier Gateway’ to up and coming Health City Novena.
3. There is an excellent connectivity with Novena MRT station at doorstep, fully sheltered ensuing seamless travel to hotspots like Orchard, City Hall and MBS.
4. There is a great demand driven by increasing medical tourism, number of doctors and ageing population and growing awareness for medical aesthetics.
5. It is prominent with high exposure at the junction of Thomson Road / Irrawaddy Road.
6. In comparison to the medical suite sector, there is a limited supply of strata medical suites; strata retail spaces and strata F&B spaces for sale.
7. High human traffic can be expected as it is in the heart of part of the main shopping cluster in Novena.
8. It is highly accessible to the City Centre and rest of the island via major expressways CTE & PIE and Orchard Road.
9. There is no restrictions in foreign ownership
10. No Seller Stamp Duty and Additional Buyer Stamp Duty
PricesMEDICAL SUITES: 420 to 786 sqft from $2,0xx,xxxDoctors enjoy Additional 5% Discount RETAIL SHOPS: 355 to 603 sqft from $2,2xx,xxx RESTAURANTS / FOOD OUTLETS: 377 to 4,790 sqft from $3,2xx,xxx For detail pricing on some starbuy units, CLICK HERE
DeveloperThe developer of Royal Square is Hoi Hup Sunway Novena. Hoi Hup, established since 1983, is a renowned developer from Singapore. They have completed 900 quality homes and has about 500 more in the pipeline. They believe in having an eye for details and delivery of high level of quality and innovative products.
Some awards achieved were BCA Construction Excellence Award, BCA Construction Productivity Award, BCA Best Buildable Design Award and the BCA Green Mark for new non-residential building (Platinum) for Royal Square at Novena.
- Project Name: Royal Square at Novena
- Address: 101/103 Irrawaddy Road
- Property Type: Commercial Building with hotel, retail, restaurant and medical suites
- Tenure: 99 year leasehold
- District: District 12
- Gross Floor Area: 71,868 sqft/ 773,592
- No. of Storeys: 33
- No. of Units: 25 retail shops, 26 units of restaurant and 171 medical suites
- TOP: Obtained