Royal Square at Novena Singapore
Medical Suites, Restaurant, Retail Shop for Sale
TOP OBTAINED,View Actual Units
Medical Suites, Retail Shop and Restaurant for Sale at Novena
Singapore’s biggest health care complex will be in Novena by 2030 when all public and private health-care facilities are linked up to form Health City Novena. It aims to shape the future health care of Singapore and is believed to be one of the largest public sector health care projects. By 2030, traffic is expected to hit 30,000 pedestrians per day.
Now, you have this opportunity to get medical suites, regardless whether you are in the medical line or not. There may be some incentives for doctors to purchase.
We are always Happy to hear from you
+65 6100 8123
- A Premier Gateway Next To Future Health City Novena
- 33 storey mixed use devlopment prominently located at Thomson/Irrawaddy Rd
- Direct access to Novena MRT via covered linkway
- Rare opportunity to own/invest in strata-titled commercial spaces
- Supported with several medical support facilities; day surgery centre, imaging centre and laboratory facilities
- Supported With 250 hotel rooms from Courtyard Hotel by Marriott
- TOP Obtained
- Can View Actual Units
- Doctors enjoy Additional 5% Discount for Medical Suites, saving of over $100k
Royal Square at Novena Location
Royal Square is strategically located conveniently for walk-in and drive-in patrons and connects people from all around the world. It is adjacent to Novena MRT Station with sheltered link way and it is only 30 minute drive to Singapore Changi International Airport.
The lobby faces the junction of Thomson Road and Irrawaddy Road and the retail shops enjoy high visibility road frontage.
Facilities and Conveniences
- Music Staircase at 1st storey; between the development and covered link way leading to Novena MRT / Velocity / Square 2 and underpass to IRAS Building
- Landscape Facilities at 1st Storey
- Stainless Steel Water Columns
- Entry Plaza with Glass Floor Panels
- Stainless Steel Trough with Water Jets
- Stone Seatings
- Manicured Planting with Development Signage
- Accent Paving
- Green corner for display of information on energy / water consumption / buildings’ green features
- Provision of bicycle parking lots and shower facilities
- Recycling bins at loading/unloading area
- Communal Landscape Deck at 6th Storey
- Multi-Purpose Pavilion and Look Out Point
- Reflective Pool (0.3m depth)
- Raised Open Lawn
- Feature Light Box
- Water Cascades
- Green Cage
- Fitness Corner
- Water wall
- Reflecting Pool with water Spigots
- Raised Seating
- Handicap Toilet and Shower Facilities at 6th Storey
Royal Square is the perfect choice for medical professionals. With 15 levels of medical suites and a hotel, shops and restaurants, it is maximum efficiency allowing medical tourists and guests to rest at the hotel and get their daily needs at the mall.
Being part of the future Health City Novena, healthcare professionals can seamlessly benefit from coordination with clinical expertise, technologies and facilities nearby. It will support it to be a regional renowned medical brand of Novena.
Royal Square will become an astute medical address and is set to draw visitors and medical tourists and business travellers from overseas.
A dedicated lift lobby with 6 specialised medical lifts will serve the 171 medical suites. The 15 medical floors are designed for healthcare professional convenience with wide corridors and outward facing unit with optimum ventilation and abundant natural daylight. It is purposely-oriented North-South directions to minimise heat gain and glare.
You Got to Look at These
1. Royal Square is a prestigious development integrated with hotel, medical suites, retail and F&B podium, and restaurants.
2. It is located at a ‘Premier Gateway’ to up and coming Health City Novena.
3. There is an excellent connectivity with Novena MRT station at doorstep, fully sheltered ensuing seamless travel to hotspots like Orchard, City Hall and MBS.
4. There is a great demand driven by increasing medical tourism, number of doctors and ageing population and growing awareness for medical aesthetics.
5. It is prominent with high exposure at the junction of Thomson Road / Irrawaddy Road
6. Patrons can look forward to a whole floor from Hai Di Lao on the 6th level, with a new concept of dinning. There is also a Eu Yan Sang Wellness Centre, Fresh + Salad and Watsons personal beauty store.
7. Capitalising on medical tourism, there is the 250 room Courtyard by Marriott Novena, from 22nd to 33rd floor. At the top, there is a rooftop bar and an infinity swimming pool with magnificient views of the city.
Prices (Updated 19 Apr 2018)
MEDICAL SUITES: 420 to 786 sqft from $2,04x,xxx
Doctors enjoy Additional 5% Discount
RETAIL SHOPS: 355 to 549 sqft from $2,2xx,xxx
RESTAURANTS / FOOD OUTLETS: 560 to 700 sqft from $3,6xx,xxx
The developer of Royal Square is Hoi Hup Sunway Novena. Hoi Hup, established since 1983, is a renowned developer from Singapore. They have completed 900 quality homes and has about 500 more in the pipeline. They believe in having an eye for details and delivery of high level of quality and innovative products.
Some awards achieved were BCA Construction Excellence Award, BCA Construction Productivity Award, BCA Best Buildable Design Award and the BCA Green Mark for new non-residential building (Platinum) for Royal Square at Novena.
- Project Name: Royal Square at Novena
- Address: 101/103 Irrawaddy Road
- Property Type: Commercial Building with hotel, retail, restaurant and medical suites
- Tenure: 99 year leasehold
- District: District 12
- Gross Floor Area: 71,868 sqft/ 773,592
- No. of Storeys: 33
- No. of Units: 25 retail shops, 26 units of restaurant and 171 medical suites
- TOP: Obtained
We are always Happy to hear from you
Please do not hesitate to contact us for a discussion, more information or an exclusive presentation or let us know we could be of further service to you.
We always look forward to be of great service to you.
Your Commercial Property Partner
CEA Reg R007497J
Huttons Asia Pte Ltd
3 Bishan Place #05-01
CPF Bishan Singapore S 579838