ARC 380 Singapore Jalan Besar / Lavender
AboutARC 380, designed for multi-generation will get you invincibility through the future. This well-located and stylishly designed commercial space is ideal for a variety of businesses. Directly facing Jalan Besar road and Lavender Street, its visibility makes it a prominent landmark in this up and coming locality. With it, you get transport linkages, retail and dining attractions, medical hubs and plenty of recreational options. Previously, the site was for ‘Eminent Plaza’.
Potential investors will be drawn by the strong rental demand for retail space and offices in this location. Business owners who want to control the shops and offices they operate will want to invest in this unique location and avoid escalating rental cost.
LocationWith Bendemeer MRT Station, ready in 2017, mere minutes walk, ARC 380 will be very easily accessible by MRT.
Nearest MRT Stations:
- DT23 Bendemeer MRT (U/C 2017) – 0.14km
- EW11 Lavender MRT – 0.69km
- City Square Mall
ARC 380 offers unparalleled convenient vehicular and public transport access:
1 minute drive to City Square Mall
2 minute drivet to Connexion, Central Expressway (CTE)
3 minute drive to Pan Island Expressway (PIE) and Bugis Junction
4 minute drive to Novena Square and East Coast Parkway
7 minute drive to Orchard Road
8 minute drive to Singapore Sports Hub, Central Business District (CBD) and Paya Lebar Commercial Hub
23 minute drive to Singapore Changi International Airport
Physical AttributesAll retail and restaurant (F&B) outlets come with a ceiling height o 5.8 m, providing you the majestic feel to welcome the patrons and providing you multiple options for display and storage.
Retail entrances faces two prominent traffic junctions of Lavender/Foch Road and Lavender/Jalan Besar enabling obvious frontage.
Designed to enable great visibility for all shop and restaurant units.
AdvantagesExcellent location with prominent frontage attracting high human and vehicular traffic, with a grand covered drop off for the office tower
Sky Terrace with BBQ pits among lush landscaping at the 4th Storey, great for company bonding and functions.
Roof Terrace offering inspiring views of the city skyline while dipping in the lap pool. There is also a gymnasium and a function room, great for hosting meetings.
Great connectivity via major expressways and well supported public transport network
Rare opportunity, affordable quantum with great investment potential
Good mix of 144 offices and 23 shops
Foreigners are eligible
No ABSD and SSD for commercial units
DeveloperTong Eng Brothers
- Founded in 1940s
- Dealt with trading of tinplates used for can & bottle cap production
- 1950s: Diversified into property development
- Developed a 5.5 acre industrial estate in Paya Lebar
- Sold many lands to major oil refining companies
- 1960s: Built hundreds of houses & apartments to rent to British Forces
- Goodwood Grand (at Balmoral Road)
- Tropika East (at Jalan Eunos)
- Three Balmoral (at Balmoral Road)
- Poets Villas (at Yio Chu Kang)
- Belgravia Villas (at Seletar Road)
Serangoon Plaza (at Serangoon Road)
- Project Name: ARC 380 (ex Eminent Plaza and Lavender Food Square)
- Address: 380 Jalan Besar, Singapore 209000
- Tenure: Freehold
- District: District 8
- Gross Floor Area:49,063 sqft
- No. of Storeys: 16
- Unit Mix: 144 Offices, 8 Retail Shops & 15 F&B units
- TOP: Dec 2018 est
- Facilities: Landscaped sky terrace located on the 4th storey with BBQ facilities and water features & Roof terrace with lap pool, function room and gym
Call/WhatApps/SMS us at
+65 9114 3737
Email us at:
For Pricing & Developer Discount or more Information, fill in your details:
ARC 380 Contact Form
We will get back to you within 48 hours
Singapore, Singapore 6100 8123